Well I have a doubt about where can I find some examples about this funcion, I need to use it on a program.

Any ideas are welcome xD

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

might be useful to provide a link that explains that function so that people here know what you are asking. Also state the operating system and compiler.

Well lets see

The operating system is Windows XP sp3
The compiler is Turbo C

Yes im still working in the DOS, thing is well go to http://www.digitalmars.com/rtl/direct.html
you will notice the library "direct.h"
well I tryed to use that library because I need some of the prototypes in it like _chdir and other, but for some reason my TC doesn`t let me use that library. For what is worth it won`t let me use "stlib.h" either so I was wondering if I need to download them or if there is another library now that contains them.

If you want to use that header file, you'll have to use the Digital Mars compiler.
You can download it for free on their site.

Well one of the problems with this proyect is that if has rules, non of the funcions or any help for making it was given in class.

It has like a million rules but the most important one is that i have to use TC and like the Teacher said its completely for investigation or help outside the school.

So can you give me a hand and tell me where can I check some examples of how to use this kind of funcions on TC or any ideas would be really nice.

>So can you give me a hand and tell me where can I check some examples of how to use this kind of funcions on TC or any ideas would be really nice.
Wasn't the link I gave you enough?
That's hard to believe.

LOL
didn`t saw that very sorry, I only read the question =/
thank sir

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.