1. Write a C program to read a list of books from a file and create a linked list to store them. The purpose of this program is to keep track of the books kept in a shelf. The shelf is a three-tier shelf and each tier can store up to 4500 pages maximum. The books are kept in alphabetical order (ascending).

I have done my source code but i do not know is this correct ?pls help me correct if there is any error

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

1. Write a C program to read a list of books from a file and create a linked list to store them. The purpose of this program is to keep track of the books kept in a shelf. The shelf is a three-tier shelf and each tier can store up to 4500 pages maximum. The books are kept in alphabetical order (ascending).

I have done my source code but i do not know is this correct ?pls help me correct if there is any error

i saw your source code. Is it working? If so whats the point in asking. If not where is it going wrong? Which function?
According to me , since you are passing the address of ptr in add function , ptr gets incremented after additions and on successive calls to display , displays the books from that point onwards . there is no code for it to display from the start . the same problem occurs with delete. check it out and let me know.

this is the source code i have try .but also got some error on it.i dunno why.is there any idea ?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.