raghavendrak 0 Newbie Poster

Hi
I have installed Eclipse and I am trying to run C++ programs using the cdt tool which I installed it from the update manager present in the eclipse itself.
But whenever I am trying to run a C++ program I am getting this error.

Error starting process
java.io.IOException: Exec_tty error:Cannot run /home/raghu/c/eclipse/workspace/first/Debug/first.o
org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.Spawner.exec_pty(Spa wner.java:271)
org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.Spawner.<init>(Spawner.java:64)
org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.ProcessFactory.exec( ProcessFactory.java:92)
org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.LocalRunLaunchDele gate.exec(LocalRunLaunchDelegate.java:157)
org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.LocalRunLaunchDele gate.launch(LocalRunLaunchDelegate.java:125)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguratio n.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:569)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildA ndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:788)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run( DebugUIPlugin.java:955)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.j ava:66)
Exec_tty error:Cannot run /home/raghu/c/eclipse/workspace/first/Debug/first.o
java.io.IOException: Exec_tty error:Cannot run /home/raghu/c/eclipse/workspace/first/Debug/first.o
org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.Spawner.exec_pty(Spa wner.java:271)
org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.Spawner.<init>(Spawner.java:64)
org.eclipse.cdt.utils.spawner.ProcessFactory.exec( ProcessFactory.java:92)
org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.LocalRunLaunchDele gate.exec(LocalRunLaunchDelegate.java:157)
org.eclipse.cdt.launch.internal.LocalRunLaunchDele gate.launch(LocalRunLaunchDelegate.java:125)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguratio n.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:569)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildA ndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:788)
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run( DebugUIPlugin.java:955)
org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.j ava:66)

What should I do...........Please help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.