Please help me with this question.
That's multiple choice questions.
Which of the following are true about using ADO.NET DataSets and DataTables?
1) The connection to the database must remain valid for the life of the data objects.
2) All tables in a dataset must come from the same database.
3) A given instance of a DataTable can be in only one DataSet
4) Changes made to multiple tables within a DataSet can easily be extracted to a new DataSet which contains only the changes.
5) Content from multiple DataSets can easily be combined into a single DataSet that contains the net result of all changes.