sacha74 0 Newbie Poster

Hello,

I have 2 problems with an xml file:

1. the original xml has no structure because all the tags (except the root element) are at the same level. What I want to do is to insert a tag <toto>, whose children would be one <FM1Titre> and all the tags that follow it until the next tag <FM1Titre>.

2. I would like to report the content of the tag FM1Titre as the name of the tag that I have mentionned above.

Here is a part of the xml file:

<XML>
<FM1Titre>Description </FM1Titre>
<Bloc-paragraphe>La table mère permet de paramétrer les tables. </Bloc-paragraphe>
<Bloc-paragraphe>Toute nouvelle table doit être créée en premier lieu dans la table mère.</Bloc-paragraphe>

<FM1Titre>Détails techniques </FM1Titre>
...</XML>

What I would like to obtain after transformation :

<XML>
<Description>
<FM1Titre>Description </FM1Titre>
<Bloc-paragraphe>La table mère permet de paramétrer les tables. </Bloc-paragraphe>
<Bloc-paragraphe>Toute nouvelle table doit être créée en premier lieu dans la table mère.</Bloc-paragraphe>
</Description>

<Détails techniques>
<FM1Titre>Détails techniques </FM1Titre>
</Détails techniques>

...</XML>
My researches have been unsuccessful (research on the net, on proposed solutions on the forum) and I begin to think that it is maybe impossible to do that with XSLT 1.0.
I use to find a solution to problem of that kind but this time I do not manage to find an answer by myself, so if anyone could have a solution or a track, please help me...

Thanks in advance.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.