hey guys. i have several problems but i stuck with these 2 problems. hope you guys can help me out.

1- Max, Min, Average of Number String
write a C++ program that reads in an unspecified quantity of real numbers, of quantity < 100, and stops reading them in when the user inputs a character that you tell them to. The program then reports the exact quantity of numbers read in, their minimum, maximum, and average. Report at least 5 different runs of input sets. EX
please enter numbers one at a time, pressing return after each one. when you want to stop, just enter 0 ( a zero)

thank you.
you entered 4 numbers
the largest number is 2066.4, smallest is 15.1, the average is 58.825

2- Pi Estimation with Arctan:

Equation 1: pi/4 = 1-1/3 + 1/5 - 1/7 + 1/9 - ...

which come from the series
arctan(x) = x - x^3/3 + x^5/5 - x^7/7 + x^9/9 - ... by letting x = 1.0
however, rearranging the series produces a different looking equation:
Equation 2: pi/8 = 1/(1x3) + 1/(5x7) + 1/(9x11) + ...
which equation converges on a value of pi faster? write a c++ program that uses both equations 1 and 2, separately, showing how the value of pi changes as each term is added up to 50 terms. Identify which equation converges faster. write the output to an external file instead of to the screen.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Since this is your second post to the forum I will assume you have read the announcements at the top to the board which indicate that you aren't to expect we do homework for you. Post a specific question with relevant code, error messages, etc.

Since this is your second post to the forum I will assume you have read the announcements at the top to the board which indicate that you aren't to expect we do homework for you. Post a specific question with relevant code, error messages, etc.

don't expect to see this kind of response. if you want u can just banned me permanently from this forum.

don't expect to see this kind of response. if you want u can just banned me permanently from this forum.

What response did you expect to see? This is pretty much the response you're going to get from everyone on just about any forum.

This is the thread Lerner refers to.

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/announcement8-2.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.