An integer is said to be prime, if it is divisible by only 1 and itself. For example, 2,3,5 and 7 are prime, but 4,6,8 and 9 are not. Write a function that determines whether a number is prime. Use this function in a program that determines and prints all the prime numbers between 2 and 10,000.

I have no clue on how to do this please help thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

>I have no clue on how to do this please help thank you
You'd better learn quickly how to deal with this situation without running to someone else for hand holding. The majority of the time, a programmer has no clue how to do something. That's why it's such a difficult field: we actually have to think and figure things out. :icon_rolleyes:

But seriously, "I have no clue how to start" is synonymous with "I'm too stupid to be a programmer". It's like you're telling us not to waste our time helping you because it's a lost cause.

>I have no clue on how to do this please help thank you
You'd better learn quickly how to deal with this situation without running to someone else for hand holding. The majority of the time, a programmer has no clue how to do something. That's why it's such a difficult field: we actually have to think and figure things out. :icon_rolleyes:

But seriously, "I have no clue how to start" is synonymous with "I'm too stupid to be a programmer". It's like you're telling us not to waste our time helping you because it's a lost cause.

Yea, what he said.

commented: Best coment ever!!! I pist myself laughing +1
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.