i had a term project and i must do until monday . Can you help me please ? :(

1. Write a C program that plays the game of “guess the number” as follows: Your program
chooses the number to be guessed by selecting an integer at random in the range 1 to 1000.
The program then types:
I have a number between 1 and 1000.
Can you guess my number?
Please type your first guess.
The player then types a first guess. The program responds with one of the following:
1. Excellent! You guessed the number!
Would you like to play again (y or n)?
2. Too low. Try again.
3. Too high. Try again.
If the player’s guess is incorrect, your program should loop until the player finally gets the
number right. Your program should keep telling the player Too high or Too low to help the
player “zero in” on the correct answer.
2. Write a recursive function recursiveMinimum that takes an integer array and the array size as
arguments and returns the smallest element of the array. The function should stop processing
and return when it receives an array of one element.
3. The Fibonacci series
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, …
begins with the terms 0 and 1 and has the property that each succeeding term is the sum of the
two preceding terms. Write a nonrecursive function fibonacci(n) that calculates the nth
Fibonacci number.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

>Can you help me please ?
Not until you show us your attempt and prove that you're not a cheating leech.

commented: YOU ARE A VERY CRUVAL TEACHER WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF HUMOR. +1

i dont really understand about c++.i havent got any attempt

Here's a start:

#include <iostream>

int main () {
     std::cout <<  "welcome to my program";
     return 0;
}

>i dont really understand about c++.i havent got any attempt
So let me get this straight. You've been taking a C++ class and reached the term project, but you're still so clueless that you can't even write the most rudimentary code to prove that you've made an attempt?

Sorry dude, but you deserve exactly what you're going to get: a failing grade for a slacker who doesn't care enough to pay attention in class.

Here's a start:

#include <iostream>

int main () {
     std::cout <<  "welcome to my program";
     return 0;
}

Sorry niek_e, but that's not actually useful since the OP is to write a C program (according to the instructions given)
;)

commented: touche! +12

Sorry niek_e, but that's not actually useful since the OP is to write a C program (according to the instructions given)
;)

Damn, you're right! :) thread moved to C-forum

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.