How to install OpenGL for CFree 4.1 in Win7.
and how to use graphics.h library in Cfree in Win7.
Please help me, thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

CFree uses MinGW compiler, which is a 32-bit compiler. Therefore you can not use graphics.h or its library with that compiler. As for OpenGL, just install it on your computer then set up CFree to use it. I have never used CFree, but from its home page and description it might be a stripped-down version of Code::Blocks.

I can use OpenGL with Visual 6.0 but cannot use it with CFree, but CFree is smaller than Visual C

What difference does that make? If your computer has enough ram then it shouldn't matter how big (or small) the compiler is.

You might have to send them an email asking them how to do it.

I installed CFree a few minutes ago after reading your post here, created a Windows Dialog program, tried to compile it with MinGW compiler, and it failed. I've sent them an email asking what's wrong. I also suggested they add a forums to their web site so that we can post there instead of sending emails. **sigh**

How to install OpenGL for CFree 4.1 in Win7.
and how to use graphics.h library in Cfree in Win7.
Please help me, thanks.

There is a good program that determines which version of directx i opengl, and immediately provides links to official sites for updates. Prog called OpenGL Viewer, you can download here
http://depositfiles.com/files/d9a5l2ze3 OpenGL Viewer

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.