I am new to PyQt... I wanted to know how to add the contents in each tab of the tabbed view. Also, I wanted to know how to link two widgets./

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

A "How To" is generally sample code on how you do something, so anyone who doesn't want to know how to do this will not even look at the thread. Try a new thread with a more specific title and some sample code. For example, "How would I link two widgets together using QT4", with some sample code creating the two widgets, and stating exactly what you want to link, i.e. input text, slider bar, calculations, etc.

A "How To" is generally sample code on how you do something, so anyone who doesn't want to know how to do this will not even look at the thread. Try a new thread with a more specific title and some sample code. For example, "How would I link two widgets together using QT4", with some sample code creating the two widgets, and stating exactly what you want to link, i.e. input text, slider bar, calculations, etc.

Thanks for the guidanc e

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.