my college project is finished now i want to shine it with different look and feel.
I am developed the application on windows platform can i am able to apply quaqua loook and feel to it. if yes then plz give it to me in simple step by step manner.
can we make skins like winamp for java application .if yes then plz give it to me in simple step by step manner.:icon_mrgreen:
thank you.
Have a good day to all reader !

my college project is finished now i want to shine it with different look and feel.
I am developed the application on windows platform can i am able to apply quaqua loook and feel to it. if yes then plz give it to me in simple step by step manner.

Why don't you read their documentation all is there

can we make skins like winamp for java application .if yes then plz give it to me in simple step by step manner.:icon_mrgreen:
thank you.
Have a good day to all reader !

Well if you have few weeks/months to create new look & feel here is something to read before you start Creating a Custom Look and Feel and The 'LookandFeel' Class Reference

PS: Don't they teach you in the college that every new sentence starts in capital letter?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.