hi there i really need help to write a java program on this i dont understand anything in java plzz i need help. ive put and attachment on so people could have a look at it. thanks

java.docx

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi there i really need help to write a java program on this i dont understand anything in java plzz i need help. ive put and attachment on so people could have a look at it. thanks

[ATTACH]13921[/ATTACH]

let me guess ... you just attached your assignment in here, didn't bother to start a new thread, or even trying to write it yourself, and you expect us to deliver custom made code so you can cruise through your education without effort or actually learning something?

commented: Seems like it to me :) +19

Obviously that why I posted it on here it’s because I don’t know where to start from. We have only been thought 10 lecture for java so far and our lecture and given us this homework to do which seems extremely hard. If it’s possible to briefly explain step by step or even create me a similar template which I can work on.

Thanks

Welcome smith!.

We understand your problem. We only give help to those who show effort. You might want to read the homework policy if you run into problems and want to ask for help here.

Please do not resurrect old threads. Read the rules before posting again - http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread78223.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.