Hi Experts!
Plz can any help me to do flood fill in c#. I am trying to do this for 8 days but still nothing.............. plz thnx in advance

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I have seen this article before. This is very complicated and hard. I have a simple paint program like ms paint with window. In that program i want apply this. plz help me to find a simple one.

I have seen this article before. This is very complicated and hard. I have a simple paint program like ms paint with window. In that program i want apply this. plz help me to find a simple one.

@ejazmusavi
In case you do not know, live itself is not easy!
Try to learn as much as you can, maybe from something you don't understand completely at first. If you have a question: ask!

Like so many things in application design..the end result may seem simple (you click an area and it gets filled with colour) but the means to accomplish it are not.
Read through the article and figure out what you can, if you need us to clarify parts of it then tell us which parts you dont understand and we'll try to explain them.
There isnt a simple, pre-written method that you can use for this. You need to write code that will figure out the area you want filled, determine the edges of the area, etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.