how to select best 4 grade out of5

by java program

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

how to select best 4 grade out of5

by java program

That is going to be a tough homework , you may ask your teacher to provide a simpler homework to try with :D .

That is going to be a tough homework , you may ask your teacher to provide a simpler homework to try with :D .

Kid can't even find the button to post a new thread instead of hijacking a 5 year old one.
What makes you think it's able to comprehend your response?

Asduae,
depending on how you are programming this, you could do it a few different ways. If you are using an array you could "sort" the array and have it print the array - off the smallest integer (i.e. subtracting the integer out of the index).

I'm getting tired of hearing you heavy posters slam beginners on here all the time. I'm learning myself. Also, I understand that some people just are tring to cheat for an easy answer but you were a beginner once too! Play nice or don't comment, looks like your rank says "TEAM" colleage to me. if you want to slam someone feel free to rip on my reply.

kids put in effort, they get help.
They dump their assignments, they get ridicule.

Take your pick, you can get either. OP chose the second path, with predictable results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.