Hi all : )

I didn`t managed to pass the exam, even thought I know almost every line from the preparation book("MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536)"). Now I want to pass it once and for all, but clearly just reading the book(twice) isn`t enough.

My question is: Which books will you recommend?

I know of few good books about .NET, but they can`t prepare me for the exam...

Mastery is the key to pass exams and experience. You will not understand fully how the inside and outs of .net framework and the technology it used if you really don't know how to implement it first. I suggest that you put into actions what you've learn and see if your understanding is indeed correct.

There are lots of online journal published by Microsoft expert ( even on web applications ) specially on using the technologies discussed under mcts, if you can browse some unto it you'll see why the expert suggested some way of using it and the industry standard of implement such technologies.

The exam is not that hard but tricky and the tricky part is not learned from just reading but from actually experiencing it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.