Hi,

I have a question about when you have compliled a Form application as a release where the product exists of:

- exe.file
- Program Debug Database
- Incremental Linker File

What I now wonder is that I have in my project some important usernames and passwords.

My question is if there are any possibility to reCompile and open up this code again as this is a release ?
How does this work and how difficult is this really ?

I will be happy for some knowledge about this ?

Thank You!

Hi,

I have a question about when you have compliled a Form application as a release where the product exists of:

- exe.file
- Program Debug Database
- Incremental Linker File

What I now wonder is that I have in my project some important usernames and passwords.

My question is if there are any possibility to reCompile and open up this code again as this is a release ?
How does this work and how difficult is this really ?

I will be happy for some knowledge about this ?

Thank You!

You have all the source code and you have the project itself, right? Make the changes and recompile it again. As far as "safety" is concerned, not sure what you mean. This is your own code, right? Also what does "open up this code again" mean. You mean "opening" the source code, not the executable, right?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.