Here is my version of the info capture by using the between function inspired by my original suggestion and which I posted as code snippet, MB values converted to int:

Thanks. I really do appreciate all the help. Will try using this code in the next few. I am going to mark the thread as solved. If I knew how to do it I would give all of you credit for solving the topic. Thanks
Frank

Thanks. I really do appreciate all the help. Will try using this code in the next few. I am going to mark the thread as solved. If I knew how to do it I would give all of you credit for solving the topic. Thanks
Frank

There is a up and down arrow in the top right corner of each post, that will vote up or down respectively for each post. Reputation points or something.

And about the int() thing, it took one of the admins pointing that function out to me; I was importing locale and using a function from that object. lol, there are more ways than one to do most anything.

I learned allot about python from looking through the docs that came with it. There located online and also in the directory pythons installed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.