My question may be funny but i want a right direction so i am posting it.

I know fundamentals of c and c++ and i want to go ahead in it.
I heard about windows and system programing but i am confused that app like antivirus, process explorer, anti spyware use which kind of programing.
Are they using windows programing or system programing.
Plz also help me in these concepts i am not clear with them.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Okay bro, when you logon to your brand new windows 95 rig. You'll see that there are still a few console applications on your desktop. These are most likely NATIVE apps. Native apps are applications that don't require any external libraries except for the ones provided by your system and compiler. Now don't jump to conclusions... Some windows apps can be native as well, most of them are. These our win32 apps and can only be run on windows. Past that certain other languages and microsoft visual C++ use the .net framework and MFC to run on a machine. Don't worry about these just yet. Go check out the Xoax.net windows application programming tutorials. Cheers

Ok it is helpful for me but i want to know that if i want to make app like antivirus, process explorer than which language should i preffer.

>>Ok it is helpful for me but i want to know that if i want to make app like antivirus, process explorer than which language should i preffer.
C++.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.