hello all
i am new over here and i have got a project to make sudoku in c++ but i am getting problem to write a code for finding solution for the soduko
plz help

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Don't take this wrong but do you really think we have nothing else to do but write project for you ??

no no you are taking it wrong i dont want you to make my project i have made it my self i just want help for the solution part "how to find solution for soduko"

I think to help you we would need to see your project to see how you are stroing the data and things, it would really help. At the moment we know you have something that makes a soduko game~(or at least i think thats what you have from what you said) (could be anything: text based, OGL, DX, winForms anything we dont know) and you want it to solve the game. So really you see the problem we dont have anything to work with to help you.. So could you post your code to help us help you

C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp In function `int main()':
43 C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp expected `)' before
48 C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp expected `)' before "X"
69 C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp expected `while' at end of input
69 C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp expected `(' at end of input
69 C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp expected primary-expression at end of input
69 C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp expected `)' at end of input
69 C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp expected `;' at end of input
69 C:\Dev-Cpp\eeeee.cpp expected `}' at end of input

I'm totally new to c++ I just did as a guy did on a tutorial, exactly the same, the code worked for him, but it didnt for me, I checked so everything is correct and it's but I can't compile it still, I get these errors

Anyone knows why?

I use Dev-C++ version 4.9.2.2

Thanks.

Well ideally you should have started your own thread for this, And like the above problem it could be ANYTHING we need you to post the code you are using to see where these compile errors are being generated from.

please post your problem/code etc in your own thread instead of hijacking another :)

Thanks

new topic ??

Hmm... I started to see the very same thread again and again on this forum. I guess there may be people doing their homework. I wish my homework was this easy. :P Well, as Jeronim said, you should search for sudoku generator algorithm using Google. If you can't get your program to work, then you could come back and ask. :)

I wish I could help you but sometimes learning by your self is the best way to learn.

hey thanks all guyz but my Sudoku is ready the key was to use a sudoku puzzle and jummble it up in a manner that it remains a puzzle and that was easy then i had to remove some numbers and woala!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.