hi i have a question about C++. if anybody could pplease help me out id highly appreciate it. this is what i am trying to do and honestly I have no idea how to do it or how to go about it:
Write a C++ program that does the following. Besides #include <iostream>, you will need #include <string>. Call this program program1.cpp
1. declare a char
2. declare an int
3. declare a float
4. declare a double
5. declare a string
6. declare a bool
7. assign values to each of these (separate statements from the declarations above)
8. print each variable to the monitor followed by an endline
9. assign a char to your int variable
10. print out that variable with statement like: “here is my char stored in an int variable”.
11. for each variable, write a statement that will print it’s size to the monitor. The statement should say, “the size of x is: “ followed by variable, followed by an endline.
12. add the two ints together and divide the total by 2. Print that result to the screen with a statement like: “(x+y)/2 = “ followed by result and an endline.