hello guys , i need your help
i dont know c# and i want to learn it but before that i want to know what i can do with c# so please guys tell me exactly what i can do with c# and can i create a full website with c# . i have asked my teacher about c# all what he said is that it is about the .NET stuff so please give me a full informations about c# and how to learn it i mean where can i get free books about c#

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

You could start here.

There is lots of information out there regarding C# as well as ASP.Net(C#) including tutorials and even classes you can take.

You say you asked a teacher about C# and all they told you was the .Net stuff... if that's the case you now know about the more common usage of C# coding in the workplace today. C# can also be used for desktop application development, however it's notably higher resource footprint over unmanaged code languages makes it somewhat less desireable for this.

What I recommend, look on msdn.microsoft.com, look on google.com, talk to your teacher again and if you're REALLY interested in learning C# or ASP.Net take a course in it.

Hope this helps :) Please remember to mark your thread solved when the issue has been resolved.

ok and then can i create a full website in c# or i can only create applications and i connect them with asp.net ?and if what i said is true then what type of programs i can connect with asp

You can create an entire website derived from C#/ASP.Net coding but you will need to have a strong working knowledge of HTML and possibly some of the other scripting languages out there like JavaScript and such to make some components work the way you want them to.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.