Dear Friends,

How can we control just for that programme only..

* FOREXAMPLE *
* I tried and successfully done with auto clicker *
* using Dev C++ on CCleaner. But the question here*
* The mouse will keep clicker while Im minimize *
* the CCleaner. The Question here is.. *
* How to keep the mouse clicker for that CCleaner *
* only while Im minimize the CCleaner to tray *
* until completely done the scan. *

Your promp action much appriciated..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I tried and successfully done with auto clicker using Dev C++ on CCleaner. But the question here the mouse will keep clicker while Im minimize the CCleaner. The Question here is.. How to keep the mouse clicker for that CCleaner only while Im minimize the CCleaner to tray until completely done the scan.

Not 100% sure what you are asking but if you are using Dev-C++ uninstall it and get a new compiler. That one has been dead for 5 years and is never going to be updated again.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Dev-c++ is just fine. I still use it.

I used to use it but other IDEs like CodeBlocks (the one I use because I find it sort of similar to Dev-C++) are more up to date and have more detailed warning checks and tell you what the errors are more accurately.

I recommend that you switch because you will run into problems soon and sometimes your source code will compile for you but will not compile for others using a different IDE with more up to date compilers.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>I recommend that you switch because you will run into problems soon and sometimes your source code will compile for you but will not compile for others using a different IDE with more up to date compilers.

LOL, no we're not talking about Turbo C here. The compiler that ships with Dev-c++ is just fine. It adheres to the standard.

If you stick to the conventions the standard dictates it is a non issue.

The issue is that the IDE is no longer supported and has what I call teething problems, such as code completion etc. If you never use them - it's a non issue.

Also the size is much smaller than Codeblocks and has less of the bloat.

Would I ever use it for corporate purposes? Probably not... But as for writing good legit c++ code it's perfectly fine.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.