Hi everybody
i spent the last few months playing with .NET(c#). i'm considering to do a project work using c#(.net) just for my own experience. so can any one help me to pick an interesting topic to work with.

Thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by c#dummie

Well it all depends on how advanced you are one we no that we might be able to give you some ideas... :cheesy:

hello

do you mind giving me your email add so that i can discuss with you about the project via emails?

no worries,
no virus will be sent to you :lol:

sorry nut i am not aconfratable givuing me email addy out its not that i dont trrust you but ne body can c it. i dont want spam /virus.

I don't know how simple/complex you're looking to get at this point, but if you're opting for simple, I'd suggest a contact management app.

hi i've sent the email to you but i think there's a failure notice... not sure if you received...
please reply..

sorry i haven't used this email ad in a while but now it is activated. can u please send it again?

hi
i emailed again.. please check if you received already... thanks... and just give me a reply through email... thanks! =)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.