cbarton.a 0 Newbie Poster

All,

I have developed an application using RMI and am in need of help for the deployment of sed program as I have tried numerous different ways to release.

Along those lines, I also am not too clear on the codebase and how to release to a http://hostname:port/program_name.

Here are the facts:

• The application makes use of 2 container work servers to mitigate logs on the server, I will name the interfaces worker1.java, worker2.java (with worker1Impl.java and worker2Impl.java).
  • The application contains the client, secondary phase client2, and the server with named interfaces client.java, client2.java and server.java (clientImpl.java, client2Impl.java and serverImpl.java).
  • The worker servers have their own containers, worker1Cont.java and worker2Cont.java. There is an all-purpose mainCont.java acting a message container.
  • The codebase already contains protocol like rmi://host:port/application.
  • The stubs are already in place and I am using Genady's RMI Eclipse plugin to do so (might need to be redone using cmd and rmic).
  • Windows user (switching soon I promise :)).

With all of that eyeful displayed, what I need is simple when I deploy, the application will be used for cross network distribution so remote access is a must, which is why none of the stubs are loading. It all works locally (server and client on same machine).

Here is the directory structure for reference (server, client, and common are in same project):

Root Directory
-------------------------------------------
|->src
|->multi
|->client/clientImpl
|->client2/client2Impl
|-worker1
|->worker1/worker1Impl
|->worker2
|->worker2/worker2Impl
|->containers
|->worker1Cont