disablealex 0 Newbie Poster

ok..the thing is i finished my app and i kinda wanna distribute it...the versiion in wich it connects to the internet and downloads its prerequisites works perfectly,excepts it takes a looong time do install.So i want to include on the application CD all the prerequisites,but the problem is that i get the following error when i try to publish the program : "The install location for prerequisites has not been set to 'component vendor's web site' and the file 'DotNetFx35Client\DotNetFx35ClientSetup.exe' in item '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Client Profile' can not be located on disk. See Help for more information. dmanager"

i found some info here:http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vsto/archive/2008/11/18/how-to-include-net-framework-3-5-sp1-with-your-installer.aspx but it doesnt actually tell me how to do that and i dont really know if it applies in my case.i googled and all but i didnt find anything.anyone got an idea on how to include .net framework 3.5 SP1 Client profile to my installation? all the other components seem to cooperate and are beeing put in the publish directory..the only one that messes me up is the .net framework.