I am searching about programming languages to choose for improving myself in one of them in the way of my aims. Thus, I want to learn what is special for python and what is the general purpose of using this language, it is suitable for what kind of programs.

Please give some info, dear developers. Thanks:)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Python is a general-purpose high-level programming language[2] whose design philosophy emphasizes code readability.[3] Python aims to combine "remarkable power with very clear syntax",[4] and its standard library is large and comprehensive. Its use of indentation for block delimiters is unusual among popular programming languages.

Python supports multiple programming paradigms, primarily but not limited to object oriented, imperative and, to a lesser extent, functional programming styles. It features a fully dynamic type system and automatic memory management, similar to that of Scheme, Ruby, Perl, and Tcl. Like other dynamic languages, Python is often used as a scripting language, but is also used in a wide range of non-scripting contexts.

From wikipedia

I'm not exactly sure on what you mean by special.

From wikipedia

I'm not exactly sure on what you mean by special.

What is the general usage area of python? Maybe I can change my question.

Python is a high level modern language. It will do anything but the low level stuff. For that you need to glue in some C code.

Python are useful in many areas,read pytohn quotes
Whatever you want to do python has some excellent soltions in moste areas.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.