cege 0 Newbie Poster

I play a game called Hyperiums... long story short, the fleets cost money depending on your planets race, production and government type. And you can have it by how long it's going to take and what the fleet AvgP is going to be or see how much the upkeep will be, but "Instead I want it all to work together like... for example

If I am Xillor/Techno/Dict.
I have 50000 factories
Im making 10000 cruisers

I want it to show the power. upkeep. and amount after i were to click calculate.

If you need like the formulas and stuff for this... yea I'm waiting on that and will reply back if it's what you need lol. Thanks!

I want to make an application from this kinda:

http://dhost.info/hyptools/index.php?section=fleetcalc

It's my first actual program that I'm going to be making... and I'm wanting to learn. Not the Here it is for you. I don't want the whole thing made for me, just how to kinda put it all together. Like I'm using a book and stuff to guide me through.. I was going through the book like page by page... but I don't want to do that at the moment. It's fairly boring and although it may seem stupid this shouldn't be a hard application to make. I'm referring to the Loan Calculator in the book but it's not going to be enough I don't think.

If you guys can just kinda guide me... I've set up the GUI in Visual Basic but now uhhh how do I make everything work?

Thanks, and if this is to much for your time that is okay. Maybe you can help me piece be piece.

PS should I post an image of what my project looks like?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.