Can someone help me solve this!
Conditional structure , include also the console result.
1. Using switch case design and write a java application that takes as input a single letter and displays the corresponding digit on a telephone. The letters and digits on a telephone are grouped this way:
The screen dialog might look like this:
Your code should display a message indicating that there is no matching digit for any non-alphabetic character entered by the user. Also, the application should recognize only uppercase letters. Include the lowercase letters with the invalid characters.
Prompt the user with an informative message for the input value, as shown on the above example. The application should include the input letter as part of the output. Use proper indentation, appropriate comment and meaningful identifiers throughout the code.
2. Using if…else, create a program that accepts a year in its four-digit form and determines if it’s a leap year. If the year is a leap year it should display the year and the phrase “is a Leap Year”, otherwise, the year and the phrase “is not a Leap year.”
3. Using nested if…else, write a program that reads a temperature as a whole number from the keyboard and outputs a probable season (winter, spring, summer, or fall) depending on the temperature.
• If the temperature is greater than or equal to 90, it is probably summer
• If the temperature is greater than or equal to 70 and less than 90, it is probably spring.
• If the temperature is greater than or equal to 50 and less than 70, it is probably fall.
• If the temperature is less than 50, it is probably winter.
• If the temperature is greater than 110 or less than -5, then you should output that the temperature entered is outside the valid range.
4. Using if…else, write a program that accepts three integer numbers and display them from highest to lowest.
5. Using nested if…else statement, create a program that accepts the gender the age and the salary of an individual. The program will display the salary exemptions of the individual. Use the table below for your reference.
Salary over But not over Age Over But not over Exemptions for Female Exemptions for Male
0 8000 13 18 0 0
8000 15000 18 25 2000.00 2500.00
15000 20000 25 30 4000.00 5000.00
20000 40000 30 35 6000.00 6500.00
40000 800000 30 65 10000.00 12000.00
Your program should also determine whether the inputs are invalid and should display appropriate message to show the user the invalid inputs.