ceyesuma -4 Posting Pro

MusicSys:unsolved
JDesktop:JInternalFrame out of scope
/////////////////////////////////////////
Hello;
I Have a JDesktopPane that opens with a x frame (JInternalFrame)wit
a JMenuBar and 11 JTabbedPanels .produced by x.class.I click the menuItem to produce z.frame using x.class
a new JInternalFrame with 4 tabbedPanels on it again produced by x.class.
Now I click on x.frame and try to again use the menuBar and
x.frame is out of scope the menuItem clicked tries to perform its actionPerformed
using the InternalFrame with 4 tabs instead of the intended 11 tabbed JInternalFrame.

Is there a standard for requesting scope or fireing InternalFrame events or validation of which frame is
enabled?
Thanks
error

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 8, Tab count: 2
tlaa get vu.getResource: tabCount: 11
        at javax.swing.JTabbedPane.checkIndex(JTabbedPane.java:1736)
        at javax.swing.JTabbedPane.setSelectedIndex(JTabbedPane.java:572)
        at view.menus.innerframe.admin.JMenuControlAdmin.controlJMenuItems(JMenuControlAdmin.java:53)
        at view.menus.innerframe.admin.CreateInnerFrameMenuAdmin$16.actionPerformed(CreateInnerFrameMenuAdmin.java:449)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1995)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2318)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:387)
        at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:242)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:357)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1225)
        at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicMenuItemUI.java:1266)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6134)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3265