khadija_houtat 0 Newbie Poster

hi im new her
i want your help im computer student im very week in c++
i have an assingment i dont know how i can solve it
this is :
design and develop a program which simulates a cellular phone call processing center. The simulator has the following requirements and specifications:
1- Phone calls are generated randomly at a rate of one call every 2 seconds. Use a Poisson normal distribution algorithm with the average time between two successive phone calls (m). You should write a function (generate_call) which generates phone calls according to the given random distribution. The function must assign an ID for each call and tag the call with a time stamp. The time stamp must be the current computer time. Your function must read the computer clock time and associate it with the phone call.
2- Each phone call generated must be entered in a queue (Active_Call_Queue). You must create a queue data structure and name it Active_Call_Queue. Phone calls must be entered into the Active_Call_Queue using the function (Enqueue_Call).
3- The call processor uses function (Process_Call) to process a phone call. Process_Call retrieves a call from the head of the Active_Call_Queue. To retrieve a call, the Process_Call function must call a (Dequeue_Call) function. Dequeue_Call function removes a call from the head of the queue. The Process_Call function provides service to the call. The average service time of a call is determined using a Poisson normal distribution with an average of (n) time units.
4- The program runs as follows
a. Start call generation thread
i. Generate_Call (every m time units)
ii. Enqueue_Call
iii. Repeat (i) and (ii) for ever
b. Start call processing thread
i. Dequeue_Call
ii. Process_Call (Wait an average of n time units)
iii. Repeat (i) and (ii) for ever
5- The program takes values of (m) and (n) as input parameters.
6- The simulation runs for T time units. T is also provided as input parameter
7- The simulator generates the following output
a. Number of calls generated throughout the simulations
b. The time_stamp of the first generated call and the time_stamp of the last generated call.
c. The average length of the queue. For this value, you need to count the number of entries in the queue (L) at the end of every Process_Call function. The average queue length is given as (L1+L2+L3+…+Li)/T.
d. Let the call to service ratio be given as r=m/n. Generate a plot of the average queue length L versus r. For this part, choose r values between 0.5 and 5 with an increment of .5 (r =0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5).
this my email <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.