Hi,
I am getting segmentation fault in a multi threaded program while allocating Context for thread
exactly in the statement

EXEC SQL CONTEXT ALLOCATE :ctx;.

I am using Proc Code.

Kindly tell me what is wrong in the above statement and why Segmentation Fault is coming.Please clarify anyone....

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I am getting segmentation fault in a multi threaded program while allocating Context for thread
exactly in the statement

EXEC SQL CONTEXT ALLOCATE :ctx;.

I am using Proc Code.

Kindly tell me what is wrong in the above statement and why Segmentation Fault is coming.Please clarify anyone....

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure that to you "using Proc Code" has a clear meaning, but to most readers of the Legacy and Other Languages forum, it will need clarification.

My guess is you are writing Transact-SQL code, either for Sybase or Microsoft SQL Server, and that the code above appears in a stored procedure (or possibly in a trigger).

If you could more fully explain what you're trying to do (and how), it's more likely I'd be able to help troubleshoot the segmentation fault with you.

regards, hm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.