Can anyone pls suggest if there exist a java IDE that has drag and drop functionality in creating GUI's?? Much like the VB.NEt IDE's.

Thanks (",)

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Eric, I've asked the mods to move this to Java, I'm sure you will get a quicker response from there.:)

Eclipse has plugins for GUI building, that I know for sure. Never used one to recommend you about a specific one though.

well, everyone in my class is using netbeans to create GUIs.. for some reason, i hand coded mine.. you get a better understanding of GUIs..

well, everyone in my class is using netbeans to create GUIs.. for some reason, i hand coded mine.. you get a better understanding of GUIs..

But after you got all the understanding you need you just want to do them fast and not spend time coding them :)

Thank you guyz for the suggestions.

Right now Im trying IntelliJIdea and JFormDesigner Plugin for Eclipse (",)

But after you got all the understanding you need you just want to do them fast and not spend time coding them :)

well, it is tedious hand coding them.. but its kinda satisfying, if you know what i mean.. :)

well, it is tedious hand coding them.. but its kinda satisfying, if you know what i mean.. :)

I do :) but if, for example, you have a deadline at work - satisfaction can wait, results are what important :)

netbeans is one of the best IDE for drag and drop functionalities for JAVA....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.