Can anyone pls suggest if there exist a java IDE that has drag and drop functionality in creating GUI's?? Much like the VB.NEt IDE's.

Thanks (",)

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by RushabhShah1110
Featured Replies

[QUOTE=Dhruv Gairola;1384079]well, everyone in my class is using netbeans to create GUIs.. for some reason, i hand coded mine.. you get a better understanding of GUIs..[/QUOTE] But after you got all the understanding you need you just want to do them fast and not spend time coding them :) Read More

Eric, I've asked the mods to move this to Java, I'm sure you will get a quicker response from there.:)

Eclipse has plugins for GUI building, that I know for sure. Never used one to recommend you about a specific one though.

Edited by apines: n/a

well, everyone in my class is using netbeans to create GUIs.. for some reason, i hand coded mine.. you get a better understanding of GUIs..

well, everyone in my class is using netbeans to create GUIs.. for some reason, i hand coded mine.. you get a better understanding of GUIs..

But after you got all the understanding you need you just want to do them fast and not spend time coding them :)

Thank you guyz for the suggestions.

Right now Im trying IntelliJIdea and JFormDesigner Plugin for Eclipse (",)

But after you got all the understanding you need you just want to do them fast and not spend time coding them :)

well, it is tedious hand coding them.. but its kinda satisfying, if you know what i mean.. :)

well, it is tedious hand coding them.. but its kinda satisfying, if you know what i mean.. :)

I do :) but if, for example, you have a deadline at work - satisfaction can wait, results are what important :)

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.