sir i am being given a task to make a program which evaluate the fictorial of a given number, using loops. please guide me who i could do this

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Nick Evan
Featured Replies
  • That is because myk45 gave you pseudocode instead of C++. If you do not know how to translate what myk45 wrote into C++, then you are probably in serious trouble, and you should consider dropping the course. Read More

[QUOTE=arkoenig;]I'm sorry if I've offended you, [/QUOTE] There's no need to apologize, our [URL="http://www.daniweb.com/forums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_policies"]rules[/URL] here at Daniweb clearly say: [quote=rules] Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from schoolwork assignments [/quote] So if someone needs to apologize, it's the OP for not reading/obeying the rules … Read More

thanks alt. can u please also tell me about the how to make a function which takes two numbers from users and outputs their power. i.e (x^ y). the task assigned to me is actually the making of maclaurians series. i would be very grateful if u help me in this task.

That is because myk45 gave you pseudocode instead of C++. If you do not know how to translate what myk45 wrote into C++, then you are probably in serious trouble, and you should consider dropping the course.

Comments
Agreed

sir i am new at c++. i think u should nt say anyone like this. if u can t help its ok.

I'm sorry if I've offended you, but this discussion group doesn't do other people's homework for them.

I'm sorry if I've offended you,

There's no need to apologize, our rules here at Daniweb clearly say:

Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from schoolwork assignments

So if someone needs to apologize, it's the OP for not reading/obeying the rules and insulting your intelligence by implying that you do not know how to use a simple loop.

We currently have far too many homework-kiddo's who come here with the only purpose of getting a homework freebie without putting in any effort themselves. Pointing out the rules to these people is a good thing.

Edited by Nick Evan: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.