jimJohnson 2 Posting Whiz

I am starting ahead of schedule for my next VB program and just have a quick question to start as Ive never done multiple forms. I am providing the instructions that I have been given but I just want to make sure to start this the instructions are asking me to create a preliminary form and three forms by going to project > add new form for area, length, and volume....here is the instructions and no hurry on this either for my preliminary question to this program in which I will have moderate difficulty with...

Write a multi-form application to assist the Bearcat Company’s Gardening and Home Improvement Departments compute the proper amount of product for customers to buy. Specifically, there should be forms developed to allow Customer Service Representatives to assist customers in buying by area (paint, fertilizer, seed, etc), buying by length (fence, chain, etc), and buying by volume (concrete, sand, etc).
Buying by Area
The need for some quick calculations can arise when a customer wants to buy paint, fertilizer, or other products that are spread over some area (2-dimensions). Areas are normally described as being circular, rectangular, or triangular.
Circular:
A = PI * r2
(where r is the radius)
Rectangular:
A = LW
(where L is the length and W is the width)
Triangular:
A = 1/2BH
(where B is the base and H is the height)
The coverage area of most products is given in square feet or square yards. Your program should display both of these measured values as a result.
Buying by Length
When buying fence, chain, and other items sold in linear lengths, the perimeter value can be important.
Circular:
P = 2 * PI * r
(where r is the radius)
Rectangular:
P = 2 * L + 2 * W
(where L is the length and W is the width)
Triangular:
P = a + b + c
(where a, b, and c are sides)
Lengths of a product are normally purchased in feet and inches. So your program should display lengths using this value.
Buying by Volume
Before ordering several truckloads of cement that cannot be returned, customers normally want to compute the correct quantity to purchase. When computing volume, remember that this is a three-dimensional value.
Cylinder:
V = PI * r2 * h
(where r = radius and h = height)
Cone:
V = (PI * r2 * h) / 3
(where r = radius and h = height)
Cube:
V = a3
(where a is the length of a side)
Rectangular Prism:
V = L * W * H
(where L = Length, W = Width, and H = Height)
CSI 430 Computer Graphics and User Interface Design – Programming Assignment 2
Products sold by volume are sold in cubic yards. Your program should display the result rounded to the next largest whole value (for example, 4.1 cubic yards should be displayed as 5 cubic yards).
Your application should have separate forms for buying by area, buying by length, and buying by volume. There must be methods in place to navigate the forms. You may use hot spots, menus, switchboards, or any or all combinations of these methods.
It is expected that clients will use feet and inches as units of measure. For example, a back yard that the client wants to seed has rectangular measurements of 62’ 6” by 49’ 5”. Your program should accept input in those measures so that the customer service representative does not have to make conversions.
Items to turn in are a printed copy of your program, to include the code and the forms, and the source files on floppy disk.
Programs will be graded based upon correct program operation and result, user interface design, good program design, well named variable names, controls, subroutines, and functions, as well as turn-in of the required materials. Late turn-in of your assignment will be penalized five-percent per class meeting that it is late.