I am having a project that I have written in Java and now I want to convert that into .exe file so that it can be run on any windows platform. My project is a database connectivity project and I have used Mysql as the backend application I want that when the application is installed on any PC with windows then they don't have to install anything else. It just keep working without installing either Mysql or JRE. I used a software viz. lauch4j, it succesfully created a exe file but it disconnected all of the connectivity that I had with Mysql. Suggest a solution to me.

I used a software viz. lauch4j, it succesfully created a exe file but it disconnected all of the connectivity that I had with Mysql

Obviously it would not because it is stand alone application with its own installation process (I'm not sure if that is actually possible with launch4j). If you use some DB in JAR form like SQLite or HSQLDB then these would have been included

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.