Hello,

I am in the process of creating a software that automates submission of articles to article directories.

As part of data entry work, all fields in the submission form (to submit article to article directory) are being noted, as also the form action and form-parameters.

What I want to do, is to display the submission page on screen, and prefill that page with specified values for article title, article content etc. (This data is asked from the user who is running the application).

But as far as I know, this pre-filling of data in java is only possible using desktop application. But I want to do this as part of a web application (eg Google App Engine).

Can this pre-filling of data be done in a java web application? Any pointers in this regard will be appreciated.

Regards,
Arvind.

Maybe you want to put all your prefilled values inside a file then before loading your screen, read that file and put the read values into your form elements.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.