Can someone please help me make a simple java program for my class. I am a beginner, and don't know how to make one. I know a fiew stuff, but not enough. The teachers requests are:
Write a program in netbeans that contains 4 of the following:
1. Classes - Objects
2. Enherit
3. Abstract classes
4. Interfaces
5. overcharge - overdefine : Methods
6. Exceptions
7. Flux
8. Files - File ; RandomAccessFile
9. Colections
10. Serials

I think I may have misstranslated some. (My teacher has an habbit to translate the programing terms, and very often this makes it harder for me to understand).

Please help.

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by JDCyrus

Post what you have started with. Ask specific questions.

Demonstrate that you have made some effort at this yourself if you expect others to take their time to help you.

I've started reading a fiew books and sites, to learn something. Can you give me an idea to start working on?

I've started reading a fiew books and sites, to learn something. Can you give me an idea to start working on?

Idea:
You have a list, why not use that list to base your study off? Just google this list with +java in the search.
1. Classes - Objects
2. Inheritance
3. Abstract classes
4. Interfaces
5. Methods
6. Exceptions
7. Files and FileIO
8. Collections

I don't know what flux is, never even seen a word like it in java, i'm sure someone has an idea what it is meant to be though.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.