I have an assignment due tonight. I am in the hospital with kidney stones and in much pain! I brought my laptop but am kind of out of it. Could someone please help so I do not get a bad grade, please! This is for a module of an electrical engineering course. I need a few brief paragraphs or answers to the following:

1. Advantages and disadvantages of functional programming.

2. Working principle of a RS-232 port.

3. Specification of a RS-232 port.

4. Main commands for operation of a RS-232 port.

5. Design a simple program in C or C++ to read/write data to/from a RS-232 port.

Whom ever helps I will be indebted to you for my life! I am so sick and really need someone's help! I will keep an eye, I have to rest a bit am on heavy medication. Thanks so much whomever helps me.

Oh I also need a Summary/Conclusion. Thanks to whom ever can help!!

Yes due tonight, and I forgot that I have to have a Summary/Conclusion as well. Thanks to whomever helps.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and had to go to the hospital with these kidney stones and I am still here! Doc wants to see if I can pass them on my own and IT IS PAINFUL11

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and had to go to the hospital with these kidney stones and I am still here! Doc wants to see if I can pass them on my own and IT IS PAINFUL11

We don't do homework, and that'd be academic dishonesty - worse than a late assignment.
Often you're allowed to postpone an assignment if you have -preferably signed- proof of outstanding circumstances.
The paper they give you when you start class tells you who to contact in such events that you'll be late.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.