guys help me in implementing "doubly linked list and circular linked lisct in c" . I know the logic but i am finding difficult to code.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What have you tried?

With linked lists, it's best to study it, and have a good sample program that you know works, to refer to while you are troubleshooting your own program.

I would either refer to your class/book notes on it for this, or grab a none good program from the net, and have it close at hand. Study it, to confirm that your idea of how it should work, corresponds correctly with the known good program.

Linked lists are a bit of a pain to just create out of thin air, if you're new to them, and have nothing to study in the way of good working code, first.

What have you tried?

With linked lists, it's best to study it, and have a good sample program that you know works, to refer to while you are troubleshooting your own program.

I would either refer to your class/book notes on it for this, or grab a none good program from the net, and have it close at hand. Study it, to confirm that your idea of how it should work, corresponds correctly with the known good program.

Linked lists are a bit of a pain to just create out of thin air, if you're new to them, and have nothing to study in the way of good working code, first.

i think he heard the first time

i think he heard the first time

Server has been hiccuping and causing multiple posts. I doubt he meant to post it three times :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.