Below i attached an attachment. This is an Interview question.Can u people please help me ??

Thanks,
Nagesh.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

> This is an Interview question.
If you can't figure it out without asking others to do it for you, you should not get the job.

> This is an Interview question.
If you can't figure it out without asking others to do it for you, you should not get the job.

Hello Ezzaral why r u joining in this forum.TO solve ur problems or other problems? When i saw ur profile ur the best in this Daniweb Community.

See why i am posting this interview question on daniweb, because other people also know that this type of questions are also asking in interviews.

If ur not able to help other people then what the hell ur doing in this forum ?

Bye.

If you demonstrated the slightest bit of effort, or even bothered to ask specific questions about what you are having trouble with, perhaps someone would offer some assistance with this.

You merely posted your interview question and asked others to solve it for you - and that's why no one answered you. This forum is about helping people solve their problems - not doing their work for them.

(Read the rules about using "chat speak" as well.)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.