cout<<array[i]<<' ';

for(i=array[i];i>0;i--)
{
delete[] array;
cout<<"\n"<<array[i]<<"\n";
}

getch();
}

after deleteing I want to show the array contents........ This is my problem...
Please help me............... please correct this problem....

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

after deleteing I want to show the array contents........

That doesn't make one bit of sense. Also, why are you trying to delete the array multiple times, delete [] array; takes care of it.

after deleteing I want to show the array contents

As Jonsca said, that is the problem. Show the array contents, then delete the array.

As Jonsca said,

There should be a button to insert that phrase in the advanced editor.

Also, @OP, main is always int, never void, according to the standard. Even if your compiler takes it, it shouldn't.

As Jonsca said, that is the problem. Show the array contents, then delete the array.

In array should show any garbage values. But it is not showing garbage value, for first 2 elements shows garbage value and rest are showing array contents............

Deleting the array does not write garbage values into it. The memory is available for other use, but will only change its contents when something writes over that memory. That could happen at any time, without your knowledge, so do not try to read a value from memory after you have deleted it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.