Please could someone help with this Project thank you and would also be much appreciated.
Write a program that stores details of a CD collection.
Level 1 maximum 50% (depending on implementation, demonstration, viva and documentation) must include the following:
Declaration and initialisation of variables
Separate arrays to store individual details of each item
A menu of options dependent on an integer variable
Method to add items
Method to search for an item and print details
Method to print items
Useful comments, good indentation, good use of variable names
• Create a menu of options controlled with an integer variable for the programme including
o input a new entry from a keyboard
o search for an entry
o print all the entries so far
• Declare a series of arrays to hold details of CDs. A CD consists of (for example) the title, number of tracks, artist, (“Superstition”, 20, “Stevie Wonder”). The program should be able to store CD details in the declared arrays.
• A single entry can be entered by the user typing the details in and the entry can be printed out.
• Your program should provide a search method that allows the title of a given CD to be looked up in the array and the details printed to the screen.
Level 2 version A - maximum 100% (depending on implementation, demonstration, viva and documentation) must include the following:
As level 1 above plus
Method to update an entry
Method to sort items by artist (Hint use an index array for this).
Method to save data to a file
Method to retrieve data from a file
As Level 1 example plus
• Expand menu with additional options and write code for the following:
• An entry can be updated
• Data can be sorted by artist and entries displayed in that order to the screen
• Data can be stored in a text file
• Data can be retrieved into the array from a text file