hello every one, i have a problem in parsing a text file this is a sample text file:
1 1 +
3 4 5 + *
3 4 5 * +
1 +
1 1 1 +
2 3 8 2 / - 1 + *
the first line contain number of expressions to parse and the following lines contain the expression that i would take it character by character . how can i do this ??? thanks in advance.

>> the first line contain number of expressions to parse and the following lines contain the expression that i would take it character by character . how can i do this ???

How can you do WHAT? Parse how? What are the criteria? What happens upon parsing? Some calculations? Some logic about whether to calculate now or parse more? What's stored? What's thrown away? Etcetera. I can make some guesses about the objective and the rules and the desired output, but I won't. You need more specificity. We don't know what your assignment is and we don't know how much you know.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.