I've always enjoyed naughty stuff like this; it's useful to me in most cases because I set my timer up on a 10 second interval, that way when I tell people in chat's that I'll be right back, it sends that message every 10 seconds (so not to annoy them) until I get back and press stop. :D

private void Spam(String messageToSpam)
{
// Using the SendKeys class (located in System.Windows.Forms) we will send our string.
SendKeys.Send(messageToSpam);

// Using the same class we will send the enter key as a string.
SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}");
}

Now just set up a timer and create a timer tick event; call the Spam method using whatever string you're going to spam and done. :D

private void timer1_Tick(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
// Send whatever the user types into the textbox.
Spam(textBox1.Text);
}

I've made quite a few methods related to this that I won't be releasing, but can give you the DLL I've created that contains the chat methods I've been working on. :)

Edited by lxXTaCoXxl: Added code tags.

Contributors
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by rubberman

If you did that to me, you would quickly become "not a friend"... :-(
It would be better that if you are off-line and someone sends a message, that the system auto-reply that you are not available, and then cache their message for you to reply to when you return. IM tools like Pidgin do that.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.