I have made a single combo box and added it with table... Items are added from database.
There are three combo box A , B AND C ... B depend on A And C on B. Now if i select anything from row one A combo box it will load data not only in row 1 B combo box but also entire table B Combo Box ... Is there any solution for this....

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Agggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its my thrid question , atleast i expect a single answer from experts.........

i have no idea what you are asking.
and
there is no problem in the above statement

@Majestics see my post in your second post, that really nonsence without seeing your code :-)

table.getColumnModel().getColumn(3).setCellEditor(new DefaultCellEditor(company));

it mean adding combo box in a single column

table.getColumnModel().getColumn(4).setCellEditor(new DefaultCellEditor(party));

it mean adding combo box in second column

table.getColumnModel().getColumn(5).setCellEditor(new DefaultCellEditor(station));

it mean adding combo box in third column

now i have used sql statement to add item in each combo box

I have explained it , if u are still wondering for the code , i will post all the code...

My problem is that if i select a A combo box value in row one it not only load values to B combox row 1 but also in entire table ..... I m gona post some picture if you still not understand.....

Now i think its toooo easy to get the idea... Even a newbie can understand the problem....

Sorry , it looks like i m a bit harsh but i cant post my emotions with my post.

you are welcome, no problem, follows with attached links, if you'll any problem, then post your question with code that shows what/how/... you tried, probably would be better to close one of your two threads ... :-)

Check my previous post , it isnt regarding to same question... As in jtable when u press the cell which contain combo box , that make combo box visible and drop the items for selection. I want to set it visible so user at least know that it is combo box cell... In simple word jtable with combo box look like a ordinary table, no sign of combo box from start....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.