DeathEater 0 Light Poster

hey guys
up until recently i had VS 2010 and sql sever express 2008, and then i upgraded my sql server to enterprise version, then i could not access any data from my database file which i had created with my sql express version, when i tried to connect to the DB it would always give me this error message: "The user instance login flag is not supported on this version of SQL server.", i solved this problem by deleting these words from my connection strings:
"User Instance=True".
this was the original con string:
"Data Source=.\\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\\clubdb.mdf;Integrated Security=True;User Instance=True";string con_string = "select * from users"
but now when i want to build my project or start to debug it gives me this errors:
"Error 1 Unable to copy file "E:\source\C#\Olgoo\Olgoo_Club\Olgoo_Club\clubdb.mdf" to "bin\Debug\clubdb.mdf". The process cannot access the file 'bin\Debug\clubdb.mdf' because it is being used by another process."
and
"Error 2 Unable to copy file "E:\source\C#\Olgoo\Olgoo_Club\Olgoo_Club\clubdb_log.ldf" to "bin\Debug\clubdb_log.ldf". The process cannot access the file 'bin\Debug\clubdb_log.ldf' because it is being used by another process."
i figured out what process it's talking about: "sql server"!. now every time i want to rebuild the project i have to stop the sql service and then restart it for running the app either in debug mode or without it. it's simply driving me crazy, CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE???
thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.