I am interested in a currency converter made from JAVA. I'm a beginner in learning JAVA programming language.

I am thinking well I want the code to go out and get the current value of the US dollar and the current value of the EURO.

Next I want it to convert US dollars into EURO and have the end output to the monitor give us a run down on what was entered for the US and EURO, the total US dollar amount they entered and what it converted too.

I also want to have the software to exist when we enter a dollar amount of $0.

What exactly in your thought process on the PSEUDO CODE as you think it out?
I've told you my thoughts.
What exactly does one need to indicate in a UML Diagram?
And I am stipulating that I am using a PRIMARY aka Main class aka driver class,
and a class to see how these function.

I know I will need a If Then Else loop.

This project already has come and gone in my class, but I am curious what the other programmers are thinking about when the delve into this project. I feel like we all
played blind mans bluff figuring this project out.

Please tell me? Thank you,

I am interested in a currency converter made from JAVA. I'm a beginner in learning JAVA programming language.

I am thinking well I want the code to go out and get the current value of the US dollar and the current value of the EURO.

Next I want it to convert US dollars into EURO and have the end output to the monitor give us a run down on what was entered for the US and EURO, the total US dollar amount they entered and what it converted too.

I also want to have the software to exist when we enter a dollar amount of $0.

What exactly in your thought process on the PSEUDO CODE as you think it out?
I've told you my thoughts.
What exactly does one need to indicate in a UML Diagram?
And I am stipulating that I am using a PRIMARY aka Main class aka driver class,
and a class to see how these function.

I know I will need a If Then Else loop.

This project already has come and gone in my class, but I am curious what the other programmers are thinking about when the delve into this project. I feel like we all
played blind mans bluff figuring this project out.

Please tell me? Thank you,

Start a new thread.
As a hint, you can have constant variables with the values to convert euros to USD and USD to euros.
Ask the user to enter values, save them to a variable, convert and print

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.