friends

i am learning visual c++ 6.0.i need to know how to connect the database(oracle).can you tell me how to do??.give me some example....
mfc application connect to oracle database,any example ???

thanking you

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

This is the third time I've seen this same question posted by the same person. Please see my answer in your other threads and PM.

friends

i am learning visual c++ 6.0.i need to know how to connect the database(oracle).can you tell me how to do??.give me some example....
mfc application connect to oracle database,any example ???

thanking you

google google google goooooogle

This is the third time I've seen this same question posted by the same person. Please see my answer in your other threads and PM.

AD,
OP have only 2 posts and you have seen three? Are you becoming older at 120kmph

friends you are telling vc++ 2008.but i m asking vc++ 6.0 only.because this version i m doing job....

AD,
OP have only 2 posts and you have seen three? Are you becoming older at 120kmph

He sent me a PM with the same question. That makes 3. :)

friends you are telling vc++ 2008.but i m asking vc++ 6.0 only.because this version i m doing job....

You can't read very well can you??? See this post

i m doing project on visual c++ 6.0 with oracle 10g.here i m making mfc application window and connect oracle database.i know only c and c++.so can you a example and codings.why i am asking vc++ 6.0,company projects done this language.i have to analysis this project.

thanks for helping

commented: read the damed tutorial -4

:sad:<sigh!>

i have mfc exe file(created in vc++ 6.0 version).this file make window service file(ATL).can you help me???

thanks for helping

He sent me a PM with the same question. That makes 3. :)

:)
If only he have read the signature
Post all questions in one of the boards. I will ignore all support questions sent to me in PM.

i have mfc exe file(created in vc++ 6.0 version).this file make window service file(ATL).can you help me???

thanks for helping

No you need this one!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.