friends

i am learning visual c++ 6.0.i need to know how to connect the database(oracle).can you tell me how to do??.give me some example....
mfc application connect to oracle database,any example ???

thanking you

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Stefano Mtangoo

This is the third time I've seen this same question posted by the same person. Please see my answer in your other threads and PM.

This is the third time I've seen this same question posted by the same person. Please see my answer in your other threads and PM.

AD,
OP have only 2 posts and you have seen three? Are you becoming older at 120kmph

friends you are telling vc++ 2008.but i m asking vc++ 6.0 only.because this version i m doing job....

AD,
OP have only 2 posts and you have seen three? Are you becoming older at 120kmph

He sent me a PM with the same question. That makes 3. :)

i m doing project on visual c++ 6.0 with oracle 10g.here i m making mfc application window and connect oracle database.i know only c and c++.so can you a example and codings.why i am asking vc++ 6.0,company projects done this language.i have to analysis this project.

thanks for helping

Votes + Comments
read the damed tutorial

i have mfc exe file(created in vc++ 6.0 version).this file make window service file(ATL).can you help me???

thanks for helping

He sent me a PM with the same question. That makes 3. :)

:)
If only he have read the signature
Post all questions in one of the boards. I will ignore all support questions sent to me in PM.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.