Trn32 0 Newbie Poster

Hi All,

Kindly note that I'm new to this forum. Hope that you can help me.

I have a VB.Net application that must connect to online MySql database.
I already have a MySql database and I connected to it from VB.net using the MySql connector (new instance and direct connect).

All I want to do is to connect to this database via a PHP web service, this will make a fast connection and more users can be connected at the same time.
I tried to search for this, and I think that the solution is easy and simple, but I don't know a lot about PHP; how to upload files and connect via Web service Reference in VB.net.

I downloaded these files: RemoteMySQLDatasetWS.zip And RemoteMySQLTest.zip. from: http://code.google.c.../downloads/list. which contains ".php" / ".wsdl" / ".dll" files and a VB.Net test solution.
I uploaded the files (".php" / ".wsdl" / ".dll") to the FTP manager in the cPanel where I created the database.
The problem is,
First: I don't know if these files are working.
Second: if they are working, I don't know how to accesss these file via HTTP, so I can add the "server.php" address as a web service reference in VB.Net.
I'll be thankful if you can help me solve this problem.
However, if anyone has another solution, please let me know it. It will be very helpful.

Thank you.

Waiting for the kind replies.