please i need your help my e-mail
1) Implement the Gaussian elimination and with RREF method using MatLab or C++ to solve a system of linear equations of the form:
2) Your program should accept an augmented matrix from the user in the form of:
The output of your program should be in the form of:
3) Implement Gauss-Seidel iterative method in Matlab or C++ to solve systems if the form in (1). Same input should be expected as in (2).
4) Test both methods using the following 8 coefficient matrix sizes:
[1x1], [2x2], [3x3], [4x4], [5x5], [6x6], [7x7] and [8x8]
5) Compare the results of both methods in terms of absolute relative error and execution time.